Thinktrain has moved! Redirecting…


You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://thinktrain.net/ and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, October 26, 2006

Google Maps for Treo


I love the recently released Google Maps Mobile application for smartphones. I downloaded it a few days ago and have used it frequently on my Treo 650 (that's a 700p above), and it is genius. I think it's essentially a Web browser that surfs only to Google Maps, but it is really well designed.

It loads quickly and displays only the map interface. Adding locations from the Menu is really easy, and the application very quickly loads the relevant area. This has been so handy for me when heading toward a new destination around town. I highly recommend it.

Ready to check it out? Visit www.google.com/gmm from your phone's Web browser. (You may want to go there on your PC first to make sure your phone is compatible.)

No comments: