Thinktrain has moved! Redirecting…


You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://thinktrain.net/ and update your bookmarks.


Monday, October 23, 2006

My favorite bumper sticker


My photo didn't turn out to be legible, but the bumper sticker in the window above this car's license plate made me laugh Saturday. It reads: "Jesus loves you ... even if you voted for Bush."

I like this because I believe it's true. I also like it because it's another take on the "God is not a Republican ... or a Democrat" slogan. I think the left and the right have valuable contributions to make to our society. One represents compassion, the other courage. We need both, and we need everyone to cut down the vitriol, if you ask me.

Granted, this sticker just continues the antagonism, but I still like the point it makes.

No comments: