Thinktrain has moved! Redirecting…


You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://thinktrain.net/ and update your bookmarks.


Monday, October 16, 2006

Thinktrain leaves the station

I'm excited about launching a new blog site today. Here's why I chose thinktrain as my title.

I have diverse interests, including philosophy, spirituality, community involvement, philanthropy (particularly homelessness) current events, news media, politics, football, hockey (especially the Nashville Predators), camping, hiking, music (notably the Samples and U2), entertainment and pop culture (high on my list are shows such as Battlestar Galactica, Lost and The Office).

These topics represent my own personal train of thought, and it's a pretty wide array of things to write about. I chose thinktrain as the name for my blog for that reason. I also chose it because I have what I like to call my own personal train set right behind my house: a CSX rail line runs 200 feet behind and 50 feet above my back door. The photo for my site title above is taken from that rail line.

No comments: