Thinktrain has moved! Redirecting…


You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://thinktrain.net/ and update your bookmarks.


Friday, November 03, 2006

Good advice


I've already voted in this election, but I thought this marquee had really good advice last night. I'm really tired of the negative attack ads (though I keep hearing that they are effective) and all the hype, and I sure wish that people with various opinions could just calmly, reflectively and compassionately consider the issues. I wish we as a nation could constructively focus our attention on the most critical problems we face and look for real, practical solutions that serve the common good.

I know that's an incredibly naive and idealistic wish, one that isn't likely to happen. But I still feel that way.

No comments: